Craft Holsters?

Pathfinder45

Howdy; anybody order from Craft Holster and have any feedback? Specifically I'm considering a shoulder rig with holster specific to CZ-75 Compact....
Yea or nay; or is there something better elsewhere?
Thanks for your recommendations.

P.S. here's the link: https://www.craftholsters.com/

Last edited:
I’m interested in people’s experiences also. Looks pretty good. Definitely not high end, but good enough, I suspect.

I've bought from them. Shipping took forever, as I think it was shipped from the Ukraine. I ordered a simple nylon holster (for a VP9 with an Olight Baldr Mini light) and a nylon double mag pouch on 3/10/22. On 5/2/22 I inquired about my order and was told that I would get a FedEx tracking number when my items shipped. I remember receiving the order a couple weeks later, and it didn't come close to fitting my pistol/light. It was branded "FALCO" and was completely unusable. Since it was so cheap, it wasn't worth the hassle of returning.

High quality product, excellent stuff. My son loves his left handed holster for his P-10S.

7xaxwKn.jpg

fI3bKC4.jpg

5EokZGq.jpg

fBPNtFK.jpg

Last edited:
Got couple leather holsters from them. No frills, and nothing outstanding, but great value and durable.
The biggest thing about them is that they make a leather holder for almost every possible guns, at affordable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leather holsters are great. I have several. Will definitely buy again. The two nylon holsters I tried from them were terrible.

Back