Coyote Howls???

BadMedicine

For christmas I got a mouth blown coyote howler. I can make the loud squeeling howl sound, wanna hear some howls to learn to imitate. I've heard alot about the "dominate bark" and the lone howls, etc. Does somebody have a site where they list these noises and have the .wav files to listen to? Thanks for anyhelp, Bad.

Bad Med., I can't help you on a site where you can listen, but I believe that Wayne Carlton, who is one of the all time best in the "calling" field, has a coyote calling tape out. You should be able to get a copy at any sporting goods store or site that handles Carlton's calls.

Good hunting. J.B.

Hey BadMeds,
Got a Primos Predator Callin' Tape for Xmas. Email your address and I'll send it on over. It has a bit of song dog howlin' on it.

You wouldn't happen to be Bobo too, would you? Thanks for the reply to my "Why Crows!?" post at varminter.com :)

Hmmm, of course not :rolleyes:!!! How'd you figure it out shelock?? could it be that I copy and pasted my excact words here:D
I went to varminter first, and used that name, but now I use BadMeds on all my forums. Good luck poppin some crows:) Bad.

Back