Coyote Calls

Buzzard, to answer you question, I use both. E calls are kind of nice in that you don't have to move around alot blowing on a call. Mouth calls are kind of nice because you don't have to carry around the extra weight of an E call. Just depends on what kind of mood I'm in when I go out. I think most people use mouth calls just because they're easier, but both of them have worked for me. Actually, last time that I went out the only thing I use was a howler mouth call. I was doing a series of howls and pup wines and called in 3 at the stand.

i have the johnny stewart digital caller and once called in 6 yotes at once they were packed up, never had seen that before, during the end of deer season. have not yet used a mouth call but if you could get good with it it sure would be easier to carry around.

One of the local hunters swears by Cass Creek Calls and he said he loves his, even showed it to me and gave a demo at the gun shop:D so I went looking for one...price here is over 50 bucks so I went to Ebay...got one with remote for 36.00 and that included shipping. I guess now all I have to do is get out and give it a try.

Back