Cowboy Guns at the SHOT Show

Mike....

I have not seen videos of this shot show previously. To me the most interesting thing was the Uberti USA 1873 case.

That is only because 1866 and 73 is what I happen to be interested in this week.

I am not a fancy firearm kind of guy. I don't own anything that is nickel plated apart from about a dozen bicycle revolvers. I don't own anything with engraving. Of course the vendors are going to bring the most eye-catching specimens they are fielding, but that leaves me cold.

Not a criticism of your great work. I always enjoy your contributions and while I never said this before, I think you add measurably to this forum.

I also am aware that my opinion of "bling" on firearms is not universally held.

Thanks for taking us along with you. It sure is nice to see what's coming our way this year. The old guns are grate to see as well.

Roaddog

While I, like Doc, would never spring for guns like these, I sure do like looking at them.
Thanks for the videos.
Much appreciated.

All the "scratches" on my guns were put there by me over time. I don't have a real need to pay someone to put fancy scratches over mine. LOL.

I agree, the purdy ones are nice to look at but I prefer mine a bit plainer.

Nice video mike, I always wanted to go to one of those.

I particularly liked that lefaucheux carbine ;) in the second part of the video. I've always been fascinated with the look of the pistols.:cool:

Back