Cowboy Gun Cart

It doesn't look like there's enough padding in the gun compartments to protect the stocks of nice rifles...so you might need some kind of protective covers for the guns or add some padding, unless that's not an important consideration.

I didnt have the $$ to spend on a nice gun cart since I am just starting after buying the guns...lol. I went to Home Depot bought a $24.99 Dolly,1 pc porch railing, hose clamps, coated screw in tool holders, bungee cords and 1 milk crate. Works like a champ plus nothing is welded or drilled so when I purchase or build a gun cart it can return to service as a dolly.

hi,
i got my cart from http://www.cal-graf.com/

its pretty expensive, as i got the oak, with the solid 16' wheels, finished, and with leather strips to protect gun stocks. it was close to $500 shipped to CO.

you can get it significantly cheaper if you get pine, and finish it yourself. the finish job was a bit sloppy with some runs in the varnish.

i liked there design the best of the many i looked at online.

it takes down easily for storage. it can carry two doubles and two rifles and has one large box and one smaller box--plenty of room for ammo and a couple pistols.

it is also sturdy enough to sit on the large box, which i liked.

kiov

Back