Coward Republicrats

ursus

Can anyone provide the list of yellow coward,
elitist SOB's that voted for HR 2122? The bulls*** that was flying during that debate could have fertilized the world!!!

Ursus. All the Arizona Congressmen voted against the bill, with the exception of Tucson area Congressman Ed Pastor. He is a Democrap. I have personally, in writing, accused him of being a closet Communist. Closet hell, he is a commie.
You have my guarantee that he will hear from me again, and again, and again.
The big problem is there is a large Hispanic population in his district, and he is Hispanic. He knows how to address their wants, and so keeps getting voted in.
Maybe next time he won't. Most of the Hispanic people in my neighborhood love their guns. Maybe next time they will vote to keep them in by voting him out.
Paul B.

Don't know why it is assumed that minorities would always vote for their own regardless of issues...

I would want no part of white Jewish male politicians with interest in photography if they were not for what I consider good values. We do not need any more goats leading sheep to the slaughter.

Conversely, I'd vote for Allan Keys or Ms.Whatchamacallthismutt from Mars if they were for RKBA and other pertinent issues.

CR,
Ref minorities voting for minorities.

It is necessary to speak in generalities for a moment.

I think it is a regional thing. Here in San Antonio only, ONLY, Hispanics are elected to represent south and western city districts. It seems the nominee who promises the most of everything and eats the most Mexican food in public will get the nod from the voters.

This is easy to understand. For generations, Hispanics either couldn't or wouldn't vote. Now, with their new power at the ballot box, they are trying to overcome what they perceive were their earlier problems, etc.

And they had problems! Northern San Antonio is the Anglo area. That area used to do most of the voting, was growing the fastest, and therefore received the most benefits from local governments.

Meanwhile, in South & West San Antonio, public works such as drainage projects and flood control, street repair, school upkeep, etc. were mostly ignored. Frankly, I don't blame the Hispanics for feeling neglected and abused - I believe they were!

The backlash, however, is that in voting for their perceived local goals, they end up voting for folks like Clinton. The Democrats have a firm grip on South San Antonio while the Republicans have a firm grip on Northern San Antonio.

The Northside has the money. The Southside has many votes. The conflict continues, and as battle lines are drawn, the result is Hispanics vote for Hispanics.

In the Northside, however, successful Hispanics frequently find political support. So the representation of the Northside is more ethnically diverse.

Again. I am speaking in gross generalities. There are exceptions, and I'm only voicing my perceptions of San Antonio.

Dennis

John. I think talking to him is a waste of time. Pastor votes the Commie line period.
Got another answer today from him. All doulbespeak, didn't tell me a thing.
Paul B.

Back