Couple C&B deals on Gunbroker

First one is actually a .44 cal 1851 Navy, not an 1860 Army
2nd one could be a good buy for someone - depending on date code
3rd one is indeed nickel plated - with a brass frame.

All of them could be a good start to a C&B collection.

Fingers has them all figured out. The first one is a "Hartford" model San Marco with a little better finish and a cartouche on the grip. The third one is IMO not a good deal. The other two are fair priced. My favorite "gamer guns" for CAS matches are my two ASM 44 "Navies". The ASMs have the proper grip shape, are light weight & pointable but thump the steel nicely with the 44 cal ball.

I have the normal .36 Navy version of the second gun, the markings are exactly the same on mine. Thanks to OP I am now thinking of the listed gun, had one I bought and sold years ago. Every nickle plated C&B revolver I have ever seen has a brass frame. I am sure there are a few steel framed ones, I just have never seen one. These are wall hangers IMO. Have you ever seem what happens to the original nickle plated revolvers from back in the day when shot with black powder? They aren't so pretty and shiny anymore. The stainless steel ones are a totally different story.

Would you feel comfortable buying sight unseen from someone who didn't know what they had or couldn't spell the name correctly?

G.Wilikers - you can find a bunch of deals that way + there are pictures.
If the price is right, I'll take a gamble.

Bought 1 of my 2 Pietta 1860's from GB. Came with R&D conversion cylinder for $229 shipped. The price was fair. The conversion cylinder was a bonus.

Back