counter sniper scopes

In that price range why not just stick with a Burris or Leupold? 9 out of 10 folks here will agree they are solid scopes. Burris is guaranteed for life regardless of owner.

What features, magnification, etc. you looking for?

im looking at the 4-16X50 30mm tube there 500 bucks and the leupolds that are close to that are a little more and dont really like burris that much had bad ones

Lol the Counter Sniper scopes are the laughing stock of the gun world. A simple google search will turns up tons of reviews. I think someone on Snipers Hide actually tested one once just for laughs. I'd rather have a Simmons or hell even a BSA, and I think we all know how I feel about BSA.

im looking at the 4-16X50 30mm tube there 500 bucks and the leupolds that are close to that are a little more and dont really like burris that much had bad ones

Give a serious look at the Vortex Viper scopes. Very Good scopes for the money. You can get a 4-12x40 or a 6.5-20x44 for $399.95 from SWFA.com. I have the 6.5-20x44 on my Savage 10FCP and love it. I have another 2-7x32 on my AR, and love it as well! They are both very bright, clear, and well made. They also have a lifetime warranty...

Yes, my 6.5-20 is 30mm tube. If there are any stores by you that have them in stock, they are worth looking through to draw your own conclusions. I have 2 and plan to buy more, if that says anything.

for that price id get a Millett TRS-1 or Leupold......havent really hard anything at all about countersniper scopes....which usually tells u something

I will second the motion for Vortex check the website at vortexoptics.com Several choices of reticle, power and objective dia. I compared the viper to a ziess conquest on a side by side rig at my LGS. I purchased the viper. they were equally clear and bright. The viper is a 4-12x40 the conquest was a 3-9x40. I chose the viper because it had a parallax adjustment knob, for the same price.

check out

Natchez shooters for refurbished Nikon monarch and buckmasters scopes....also many of the web sites are closing out their Bushnell elite "4200" line of scopes.......picked up a 6x24x40(1 inch tube) and a 1.5 x4x30 illuminated dot (30mm) both were about 300 bucks and with the rainguard coatings/95 % light transmission and a no question asked warranty no matter if you are the first or fifth owner it is really tough to beat this deal....check out midwayshooters...........;)

Counter Sniper

I looked at one at a gun shop in Missouri. I think it would make a good hammer as it was constructed like a tank. How ever the glass in my Simmons is clearer IMHO.

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 is where it's at for the money...atleast it was for me.

Jason

Counter Sniper Scopes

Went through 4 replacements and each time the turnaround was 3-4 MONTHS.
They don't return phone calls nor emails. The message bank is generally full but they always claim to love hearing from you.(BULL-CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED-) Customers satisfaction is an oxymoron with these folks.
Look at some of the Barska scopes and you can't help but notice the family resemblance.
These scopes are pure JUNK. The turrets are basically useless for dialing in long shots and are as accurate as Hillary's testimony..... Repeat-ability is an alien term to these morons. All hype-All junk!
I've become pretty serious over the last few years and high quality optics are essential. If Nightforce is above your pay grade take a serious look at the Vortex Viper or Razor models.
Everthing about the scopes and company are First class and are the best alternative to the $2500 class scopes

Back