Cost of M15, AK47?

Dead

Whats i are the current going rates for Very Good Condition M16's and AK47 registered receiver guns???

Would prefer to have prices on 7.62x39 AKs Stamped/Milled Underfold/Fixedstock

A Mac series (MAC 10, M-11, M-12 etc) is basically a room-broom. A high rate-of-fire subgun that fires a pistol caliber cartridge.
The AK series is a true assault rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge (7.62x39, 5.45x39 etc). The AK series is physically larger (most variants) than the MAC series.
There are quite a few websites dedicated to each series of firearm on the 'net.

SodaPop,

I think fal308 got confused with what Mac/Mak you were talking about. A Mak-90 is an AK variant made in China, but since you said Mac he thought submachine gun. You can get Mac (sub gun) clones for under $3000 (actually under $1500).

Victor

MAK-90 ("Modified" AK 1990 ) These are china made rifles and are of VG quality. Normal configuration is the thumbhole stock and no bayo. Excellent shooters and sell for $300-$350 (Stamped) $400-up (Milled).

The Pre-Ban Norinco AK: China made in pistol grip configuration will cost $800-1100.

Polytech AKS: China made from arsenal 386. Best post-ban AK available. Thicker barrels w/ cooling ribs, super sweet trigger group, thickest (stamped) receiver and blue finish. $329-$399.

*The Pre-Ban version of this rifle will have the threaded barrel and bayo. $999-1200.00

SAR-1: Romanian AK with U.S trigger parts package. The 1999 rifles had some trigger and hammer problems but have been pretty much ironed out from 2000-on. Good reliable rifle with matching wood and average finish. $250-300.

SAR-2 : Same as above but chambered in 5.45x39
SAR-3 : Same as above but chambered in .223

WASR : Same as SAR-1 but was converted to take standard hi-cap AK mags. Some can still be found in the single stack mag configuration. $250-285

Romak 991: Same as WASR but remains single stack mag only and has thumbhole stock. $250

Maadi: Egyption made AK with U.S trigger parts. Terrible finish, terrible quality control and terrible wood. I would avoid these.
$250

These are just a few but I hope it helps some.

Back