Correcting the Commie Safety

I'm looking for a fix for a BRNO ZKK 601 action. These have that damnable Commie safety (forward for safe; back for fire). I'd like to change this over to a sensible safety and have been given the name of PM Enterprises, which I can't locate.

Any info would be appreciated.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited March 01, 2000).]

Hey Boss,

Now I know you don't subscribe to Rifle magazine! Anyway, here's the contact info for PM Enterprises:

P.M. Enterpirses, Inc.
146 Curtis Hill Road
Chehalis, WA 98532

4v50 Gary

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Don't think of it as a safety. Think of it as a little hammer like on a Winchester levergun. I got used to mine this way in one range session. Feels perfectly natural to roll it back as you shoulder the gun, and I have dozens of others with conventional safeties.

Hello, Rich. I cannot remember the name of it and just moved so I cannot find my old gun magazines, but the poster mentioning a company from "The Rifle" magazine may have.
Anyway, I own two BRNO rifles, one in .375H&H and one in '06. I replaced the backward safety with one that fits on the rear of the bolt and acts just like the Winchester M70 3-position safety. Works fine and there's been no problems in a about 2 years of use.
Best.

Back