corbon ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

house

I would like to get about 100 rounds of 45 corbon,100 rounds for 400corbon and 100 rounds of 357sig ammo. You may be asking why so much well i never fired corbon in my gun. i have read alot of stuff about it and would like to use it for self defence ammo so i need to shoot it threw my guns to see how they work. Can any of you tell me were i get good price for corbon ammo. Maybe you guys know better ammo i could be useing please share thank you.

First, Corbon kicks much ass. I feed all my pistolen with it. Second, they have a list of distributors on their web site at www.cor-bon.com.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called in question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

House:

Just curious as to which brand of .400 Cor-bon barrel you use, and whether you're satisfied with that barrel's performance???

I use a compensated Accu-Match and absolutely love it.

------------------
Shoot to kill; they'll stop when they're dead!

Walter I have a jarvis and a bar-sto, i bought the bar-sto new and it shoots great, my friend had a jarvis and he said it was not worth haveing any more so i bought it from him for a meer 50 bucks. my ba sto is in my colt 1991al and the jarvis is in my kimber gold. both shoot very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back