Cor-Bon in my Kel-Tec P-32

Kentucky Rifle

I always wanted to use those fast Cor-Bon hollow points in my P-32. They just never worked. I'd load a mag, pull the slide back, and the bullet would jam into the feed ramp and stop. It's the ONLY ammo my P-32 wouldn't feed. I sent my P-32 to Carolyn for a "make-over" (new gray grips and springs) and when she returned it, it included one of the new style mags. Well, today I decided to try the CB's again. I loaded up a mag, pulled back the slide, and the round chambered just as slickly as every other round I've ever tried! I called her and she said that, "yes, there is a slight difference in the new mags and she would be happy to swap me a new one at no cost". I had two mags for my P-32 and they were both the old style. It kind of blows me away that she has offered all this free stuff to me, but it illustrates the top notch customer service this company maintains.

Kentucky Rifle

Alamo

No,
I'm sure the Cor-Bons I have are the "old" variety. I've had them for over a year. I talked to Terry Murdock (SP??) at Cor-Bon yesterday and he told me that I had a mag probelm. I had just received a new magazine from KT, so I thought I'd try the Cor-Bons again. He must have been right because the CB's chambered well. I didn't even know that the "new" CB's were designed to stop rim-lock. I'll buy another box and have a look. Thanks for telling me. Do you think that if I did have rim-lock it might break anything? I thought all rim-lock would do is cause your P-32 to stop fireing.

KR

They increased the OAL of the Cor Bon .32 slightly:

("Old" OAL) From lot# 200014-1 .918-.920"
("New" OAL) From lot# 200016-2 .924-.925"

I must have the REALLY old stuff...

The lot number on my Cor-Bon .32ACP ammo is 1002-3. I think I'd better go to the gun shop tomorrow and try to find some newer ammunition!

Kentucky Rifle

Back