Conversion Kit For Glock 23 .40 s&w to .357 sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning-Mike,

Lone Wolf Distributers sells .357 Sig barrels for the G23 for $79.00. I bought one a while back and has worked flawlessly.

One important note to remember...you need .357 Sig mags for your G23. The .357 Sig mag's feed lips are angled more to compensate for the bottleneck design of the .357 Sig round.

I had jams in my G23 .357 Sig conversion untill I bought myself some G32 magazines.

I spoke with a glock factory armorer at one of their matches. He said they don't recommend converting early model 23's, due to a lack of re-enforcing on the frame rails. Did say it was ok to convert any of the late model 23's, with the dust cover grooved for light mounting.

The real mag story:

At first there was no difference between the 40/357 mags.

Then Glock Austria changed the internal profile of the 357 mags (not the feed lips).
There was a difference.

Then Glock Austria changed the 40 mags to match the 357 mags; there is no difference again.

The very newest 40/357 mags are identical except for the markings, and will shoot either ammo. The newest 10 rounders are also a lot easier to load to the full 10 and insert in the grip too.

Got this from a high guy at Glock USA who said not everybody at Smyrna knows this.

------------------
>>>>---->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back