Conversion cylinder discounts at MidwayUSA, hurry

Uuurrrggg!!!

Thanks Noel... Great find!

LOL I just got one for my little snubbie '60 from Taylors! Great little add-on, and it dropped right in with no problem. Have only shot 5 through her but I really like having it and it works great so far...

No sale price though LOL!

Rebs,

A conversion cylinder allows you to shoot cartridge ammo out of your percussion revolver. Most conversion cyliders state to only use cowboy type loadings with non-jacketed lead ammo.

Last edited:
Well, that thought process is flawed just a little. A $360.00 gated Kirst conversion is cheaper than any "new" S.A.A. copy that I know of (worth having). If you want a cartridge firing Dragoon, where do you buy those? How about a cart. converted Walker? Who sells those? For $360.00 or less? If you can buy another C&B revolver cheaper, then you'll have another one and still no conversion. So, it sounds like the real question is whether you really want a conversion in the first place. Buy a used one if price is that big of a deal. Oh yeah . . . . . you could probably by a used C&B revolver too . . . . . . decisions decisions . . . . .

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @ goonsgunworks

Just thought I'd make the folks that have been hankering for one, aware. They had a couple stainless ROA conversions for $210. If you have a ROA, you can't just go and get another for less than a conversion cylinder... They were gone a half hour after I posted this, so I hope one of us scored on that deal.

By the way, from my observation over the years, the Colts conversions go on sale first, then the Remington 1858 conversion will a few weeks to a month later. So if you are looking for a new conversion cylinder, keep an eye out.

Back