Conversion barrel 40SW to 9mm for Walther PPQ

RickCoop

Hello,
Does anyone have experience with the Jarvis conversion barrel for Walther? My PPQ 40 is terrifically accurate as is and I wouldn't want to jepordise that with the conversion barrel. I would also like to have the same accuracy with the 9mm. Has anyone bought this and if so, how does it work for you?
Thanks for you help.

I have used conversion barrels before but not for that particular firearm.

A conversion barrel may need to be fit or may not, the manufacturer usually has 2 options.

The use of a conversion barrel shouldn't compromise or change the host slide at all, and when you put the original back everything should be the same. The only time I could see anything changing is if you adjust the sights (some conversion barrels may shoot a little different point of impact) or if you have some sort of accident with the barrel installed in which case it isn't usually just the barrel at fault. Your PPQ's accuracy comes from a well designed and machined barrel, the lockup with the barrel to the slide, slide to frame fit, "nice" trigger, well aligned sights, and the rest is credited to you as the shooter.

Haha. Cuss. I didn't even read your post and assumed you wanted a company name.

I *think* the company is called Jarvis.

They make amazing barrels and have been doing so for the P99 for a long time.

https://jarvis-custom.com/

I haven't used them, but I have heard nothing but praise while stocking the Walther beat for over a decade.

Back