Continuing Saga-Part V

TOPKICK

Well, here we go again. For those of you who have been keeping up with my expieriences with that great little pistol, the J-22, here's the next installment. :)
As you all may recall, I am having a great deal of dificulty with this fine gun. This last encounter was the last straw!(See part IV) I had made up mind to get to the bottom of these problems or my name wasn't TOPKICK! I'm really upset with this guns performance to say the least. And the 2nd degree burns on my hands and arms that got infected from all that brass cleaner isn't helping my attitude any either! After relating all of this to my good buddy gun dealer, he offered to help in any he could. First off, if I was really that dissatisfied with the gun, he would take it in trade with another gun. He showed me a nice little Jennings-Bryco in .380 for only $400 with trade. What a guy!!! I keep telling you guys what a great fella he his! I turned down his offer, with good reason I figure. Number one, I'm in love with my J-22. It's such a good looking little thing and it's so small. Fits my hand perfectly. Number two, I'm not one to give up so easily on this guns problems, just call me hard-headed I guess. With all of this said, he informed me that if I was really serious about making this gun a great little shooter, he would steer me in the direction of his cousin, a great gunsmith just down the road. If I was really serious, he said. What could I do? I jumped at the chance! He wouldn't reccomend a gunsmith to me, if he wasn't any good. And I really think that little J-22 is going to need just a few tweaks to get it going anyway. I'm not expecting any real major work to it at all. I'm going home now and calling this smithy named Ace, for an appointment right now!..........Stay tuned for what happens next. I just can't wait to meet this guy! :) :)

------------------
Proud,dues paying,member of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

Back