Congratulations to the Women's US Soccer Team!!

Im surprised that China didnt pay Clinton to convince the US team to lose on purpose!

------------------
"We should definitely get you out this month." - Bushmaster Customer Service 06/04/99

I still have not recieved my order!

You will notice, however, that he wanted to congratulate the girls in their locker room. Sort of like the fox watching the henhouse, isn't it? ;)

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Congrats Ladies! :)

However, Klinton was rooting for the reds as he choked down hot dogs - he probably thought if they won it would be good for China-US relationships!

Too bad he did not try anything with these ladies - they would of kicked his butt! :) :)

It was a close game.

------------------
Blackie
NRA, GOA, ISRA

I had wondered why the young lady whipped off her shirt as a "victory celebration"...until I found out she was wearing a bra from Nike's new line, available (by chance) this month for $40 at a store near you!

(Sigh)

How's that for contrived?

Hi Everyone-

Brandi Chastain seems to have caused a little tempest in a teapot throughout the country. AOL even had a "poll" to determine why she removed her shirt post-game.

As a person who played varsity soccer both in high school and college, not to mention a longtime student of the game...rest assured there were no other motives aside from unbridled joy about winning the most important game of their careers.

There is a long tradition of removing game jerseys in international soccer matches, and then exchanging them with members of the opposing team after the final whistle.

One famous soccer photograph shows a shirtless Pele (Brazil) trading his top with Moore from the English national team.

Sure hope that Brandi, Mia, Briana, Lorrie, etc. all love the 2nd Amendment as much as they love "the beautiful game."

Regards,

~ Blue Jays ~

Back