Congratulations to TFL on 1.5k members!

Morgan

Rich, administrators, members - we've hit 1500 registered users!

Congratulations on the growth of the best forum for politics, philosophy, and, of course, guns!

Morg-
On behalf of the whole Staff, thanks.
Stand up and take a bow guys. OK, Back to work! (The whippings will continue until morale improves.)

The Board philosophy we can inject....the intelligence, humor, comeraderie and info comes from you guys. Everyone stand up and take a bow.....OK, sit down.

A few weeks back, someone posted a hope for "2000 by 2000". I think we can assume that's a done deal. Since we started, we've averaged 200 members per month! The quality is unsurpassed.
Rich

Now if we could only get those who haven't dipped into their pockets for FOUP project to
do so, we could have an ad in a nation wide newspaper stating our beliefs!!!!

Congrat's Rich, what you have started is something to be really proud of............bc

------------------
fiat justitia

Way to GO!

Ah, Hey Rich... Another contest could bring the numbers up...
I really would like an EDI Genisis, or another AFCK - in M2 steel!
smile.gif

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Kodiak-
Didn't you read the fine print on the contest entry form?
"Employees, staff....and those who have won a prize within the past 18 months are ineligible from participation..."
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited June 09, 1999).]

I agree with 1500 members SURELY we can get some more of them to give $50 to support FOUP.
Come on guys steal your kids lunch money!
smile.gif

Later
Daren

Honestly, I think we HAVE to have the highest ratio of Good/meaningful/intelligent Post to worthless crap of any online discussion site on thet net.

Combine that with our diverse backgrounds and the large number of members.. not to mention the quick growth.. and I really think we do have something to be proud of.

Congrats to us.

------------------
-Essayons

Rob,
You sure hit that nail on the head. And it's Rich we have to thank. He started it and he keeps it going for us.

He's a good fella,
That Rich Lucibella!
smile.gif

Saaaalute!
Dennis

Dennis-
Thanks (DC, could you edit this and insert one of those blushy faces? I'm afraid the guys will think I'm a little light on my feet.)

Seriously, we all know it's a combination of Moderators, Members and correct timing.....On second thought, screw it. I'll take all the credit.
smile.gif

Rich

Back