Concealing KGP-141

tyro

When I first got my new KGP-141 back from Jack Weigand last week, I wondered if I would ever become efficient and effective with the double action trigger, being a neophyte with handguns at a time in life when the eyes and joints are deteriorating. But after a week of daily dry fire practice from dawn to bedtime, I qualified for CCW at a firing range this morning, where the instructor commented that I must have been an experienced handgunner to have done so well. The experience with which the CCW instructor credited me was really just a bit of an edge given me by the advice and counsel I have received from those of you who have responded to my posts on TFL. Thank you!

Some of the people in the CCW class at the firing range today blamed their poor performance on black-on-black sights against a black target. The Ashley Outdoors combat sights on my KGP-141 spared me any such problem, complaint, or need for excuse. So I'm becoming quite fond of this revolver and would not want to settle for a gun any less user-friendly and effective for CCW (I will want at least two more guns to complement the KGP-141, but 'hope to make it the mainstay of my CCW arsenal). The only way I can comfortably carry the KGP-141 is by means of a shoulder holster, and all I have now is a bandoleer style nylon holster designed for big revolvers with mounted scopes.

Question: Can any of you who carry the KGP-141 concealed by means of a shoulder holster recommend to me a manufacturer whose holster is really good for CCW?

Back