Concealed guns prevent mass shootings:New study reveals truth about deterrence

Heck, they'll just dismiss it; Don't you know that John Lott is a "pseudo-scholar" in the employ of the gun lobby? I've already been told that by more than one anti-gunner.

Brett...

Yeah, they say that....but. Ever engage them and pin them down?:

"Have you even read it?" "Discredited by whom?" "Why are there no studies undertaken to back up your premise?" "Show me specifics as to where this is in error?", etc

To paraphrase "Field of Dreams" If you jam them they will cave ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

One of the little problems of the anti-gun bunch is that they don't believe it when they see it. Instead, they see it when they believe it!

Brett...

Yeah I've played with Geernst and have seen you...til he banned you...oh you bad boy LOL

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Of course, gun-phobics will try to discredit anyone who disagrees with them (but of course won't read anything for themselves if it might lend weight to the opposing side). It would seem to be difficult to discredit Lott. The Univ. of Chicago has an outstanding academic reputation, in my recollection... a real brain-trust. I don't believe they routinely tenure crackpots.

D.C. Hey, I'm still there. Who do you think "Anon" is, anyway? But don't tell Ernst; He'll probably impliment a policy against anonymous postings.

BTW, that Albert really is a loony, isn't he?

Back