Component Connection

cdoc42

Has anyone heard of "Component Connection?"

I received an email today describing the development of a business designed to access reloading components for gun stores and individual reloaders. It relates that this is not a hoax or a scam but near the end is a plea for a contribution to the group in the future "if you can."

I did not open the link.

There have been a couple of scam sites up, so I wouldn't open it. I don't know what their business idea is, but adding middlemen never makes things more economical.

Not yet ... But Thanks for the Heads Up !
Sounds like something desperate reloaders might jump at ...scammers always looking to take advantage of a "shortage" and desperation .

Gary

I don't know how some site nobody has ever heard of can keep track of component sources. Basically, nobody has primers. I just talked to one of the head honchos at Armscor's U.S. ammo factory, and THEY can't get primers. If commercial ammo manufacturers can't get components, it's highly unlikely that we'll be able to get anything.

My local small gun shop just got CCI Large pistol and Small Rifle Primers. Price $7.30/100 and he only allows 200 per customer. But he allowed me to take a brick of SRP for $70 because he knew I wouldn't resell them. I can use them where small pistol primers are used.

Back