Competition Pistol Shooting Bag

racine

I finally retired my 6 yr old shooting bag and am in the market for a new one of good design. I have found that some friends have bought the foot locker size that holds even the kitchen sink but wondered if any of you shooters have either tried the Bagmaster or Green Mtn. Sports bag? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am currently using an old nylon briefcase I no longer need but have to rely on another nylon bag to hold ammo. Not having to carry a large bag is a relief during a day of competiton but I also miss having my extra tools. Is there any compromise. Any and all information you can share would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
Racine

I kind of want to get a Dillon Precision range backpack, to keep my hands free (for carrying long guns).

It looks really thought out--has an ammo compartment so you can keep it separated from your gear, magpouches in the backpack for tidy storage, and a separate compartment for a small folding chair and a pocket for a water bottle.

$60. I don't have one yet so I can't vouch for it, but will probably spring for one soon.

I have a Bagmaster that is about seven years old and still in great condition. It's put together well. Many compartments and pockets that can be arranged to suit you.

Back