Competition Holster for HK USP 45

I just got into IPSC recently and already I am looking to improve my equipment. In my last match all I had was a leather belt and generic Uncle Mikes holster that just fit the gun within the rules. But I am looking to replace my belt and holster at the same time. Unfortunatly competition holsters for the USP are comming up short...

Originaly I was thinking to go with a bade-tech as those are not bad holsters at all. They would fit the dual nylon Safariland belt I was planning to get. But I was thinking if I got more serious I would end up going to an open face holster eventually. But at the current time the only thing I have found was the Hogue Powerspeed universal holster. The only thing that bugs me about the holster is its use of magnets that could possible scratch my guns finish with use? Does anyone know of any other manufactuers of holsters that can work with this gun?

Check out www.rescomp.co.za and look at the Cr Speed. I use one for my STI, and love it. I work for a dealer of them, and we have gotten them for the USP in the past, and can order them if you want one. A local GM is sponsored by HK and uses one of them with great results. They are very secure, and provide a stable platform for the gun and almost infinite adjustment. E-mail me if you have any other questions.

Hoeppner&Schumann

I use a Hoeppner&Schumann Speedsec 5 CW.

It is the fastest holster I ever had and it fits the gun very good. Drawing is both: very simple and very fast.

check out: www.hoeppner-schumann.de

Attachments

• speedsec5.jpg
    speedsec5.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 166
Back