Competition Grip Question

Nills in Germany
Benellis.jpg

Competition grips

Omega is right, Karl Nills grips are very good, I ordered one for my Hammerli. Also mentioned on this board have been Randall Fung, and Rink. I think it depends on what your guns are going to be. I would theoretically like to have the same grip on all of my bullseye pistols and Fung does not make grips for Hammerli. I think if he did, I would probably have gone with him as he custom measures by having you send a scan of your shooting hand. By the way if you buy a Benelli they come standard with Karl Nills grips, so that is a point in their favor. Isabel.

Thanks for the replies. I'm currently shooting .22 indoor gallery matches and in a local .22 bullseye league. But I think it's time to get serious.

Competition grips

What kind of .22 are you shooting and will you use that same gun for 2700 matches? Also are you going to use your .45 for center fire or a seperate centerfilre gun? Those questions might determine what type of grips would work best in the overrall scheme of things.
If you are going to get serious, that means we will see you at Camp Perry this year? :)

Back