Competing in DE

Kilroy08

Could somebody point me in the right direction for competetive shooting in Delaware. I'm interested in high-power rifle and .22 pistol.

I've got an '03 springfield and a ruger mk 3 so I'm good to go on equipment.

Across the Delaware Bay/river is Cumberland Riflemen (Millville) and O.S.A.N.A (Elmer). Both have organized competition. Quantrill

OMG, another Delawarean??!!

Kilroy,

I thought my girlfriend and I were the only Delawareans around here. LOL. I had inquired about USPSA via the internet a little while back for shoots in my area. Here's part of the email reply from Rob Harper of SCCPSA:

***begin email**********************************

Hi David,

For starters you can go to www.uspsa.org and browse around there. I'm attaching the info sheet for my club, Southern Chester County Practical Shooters (SCCPSA). We shoot on the third Saturday of the month. This month's match is on 8/20. There are directions on the sheet, and you can find more on www.sccsfa.org . There's nothing on USPSA on that site, but pretty good directions to the club.

SCCPSA is probably as close to Newark as anything.

Eastern Shore is in Sudlersville, MD. Their web site is www.E-S-P-S.org They shoot on the 2nd Saturday.

USANA is in Elmer, NJ. Contact for them is Justin Platt. jplatt@kernaneng.com They shoot on the 1st Sunday of the month.

There are clubs in York, PA and Topton, PA as well.

***end email************************************

I haven't gotten into inquiring about IPSC, IDPA, etc yet. Hope this info helps.

Back