Compact 10 round .45

zeepack

Inactive
I was looking at a Charles Daly DDA 10-45 at the local gun shop. It looked pretty nice for a compact .45 (about the size of a Sig 229 but shorter grip). I couldn't find much information about it except it the same gun as the Bul Impact but sold through the Charles Daly line. It seems to shoot POA. Has anyone heard anything about it good or bad. Thanks for any input.

Unlike the Charles Daly 1911 clones, the DDA is based on the CZ autopistol design. I don't know how much that counts for, since you could give me the best sheet music in the world and I'd still sound like crap on a piano.

I have heard opinions that would argue both sides. I was wondering the same thing. Are they any good? I would like to get one just to throw under the seat in the truck.

You could also check into the polymer frame EAA Witness .45s. They`re basically the same thing but they`ve been around longer. Marcus

if i would decide to get a 1911, I'd probably get a Charles Daly. Wouldn't want to spend much for a functional 1911 style pistol. 1911s are overpriced ...

Gotta throw in my vote for the Caspian Officer's ACP. But you gotta build your own...

View

Back