Comp-Tac The Beltfeed vs Comp-Tac Single Mag Pouches

PinGorilla

Inactive
Can anyone give me any experience on using The Beltfeed versus Single Mag Pouches for USPSA matches. I am trying to decide which one to go with. Currently I am leaning towards the Comp-Tac Tek-Lok Single Mag Pouch.

Any suggestions of preference based on experience would be appreciated.

This will be for production division.

it would help to know what kind of mag ex. 8 round single stack, glock 19 double stack ect...
I got the com tac double mag beltstyle for my glock 19 works great can adjust tension indivually.

I have the Belt Fed for my Sig P226. I really like it, but it did take just a bit of getting used to. After a few practice sessions it felt very natural to me.

Final Verdict

Well I ended up ordering both and evaluating them myself.

I decided to keep The Beltfeed and return the single mag pouch w/teklok.

My decision was based on the fact that having 4 single pouches took almost twice as much space on my belt than The Beltfeed. The 4 single pouches wrapped around almost to the center of my back, while The Beltfeed barely wraps around into my back area.

The mags are unquestionably easier to get to with The Beltfeed system.

In closing for anyone looking for a good magazine pouch system for USPSA production, I would advise on getting the CompTac "The Beltfeed".

Is this and does this Beltfeed pouch comply with the Rules on the distance from the belt thing? I was looking at which Pouches I should get as well, I have a Sig P229R and bought 5 10 round Mags for USPSA shooting.

Back