Comp-Tac Kydex Holsters?

Tecolote

I've been looking for an affordable Kydex holster that looks well made and proper fitting. I found a company called Comp-Tac. Does anyone own one of their holsters? Any comments on their Undercover or Gurkha holsters?

http://www.comp-tac.com

I've heard that the Gurkha is very similar to the Ky-Tac Braveheart. If you want fast delivery, go with the Gurkha. Dave is notorious! I'm still waiting on my Braveheart for my P7M8.

Gregg is a really nice guy. I got the Gurkha and the Braveheart for my HK P7M8. I really wanted to like the Gurkha better because Gregg cranked the holster out in one day, and Dave was harder to deal with. But I think the Braveheart is better in almost every way. It has a faster draw, it's more comfortable, it's easier to take on and off, and it takes up less space. I could probably take the Gurkha back and get him to loosen the fit a bit, but it's still not as comfortable because it's thicker and it goes up further. The Gurkha covers the entire left side of the slide, whereas the Braveheart only goes up to the serrations. The Braveheart is more rounded at the point of contact with the body than the Gurkha as well. Both holsters are designed to be worn at around the 3:30 - 4:30 positions. I'm interested in Gregg's shirt tucker and locking paddle holster.

Back