Combative Shotgun sponsored by Vang-Comp

Folks...

Hans Vang and myself have worked together to bring the Combative Shotgun with the Vang-Comp Tactical Shotgun. Our partnership has intially produced three courses of instruction in the Arizona area and we are looking to take this on the road. Our inagural course will be in Phoenix, AZ August 3-5, 2001. Look for more courses to follow and all over the country.

If you are interested in the inaugural course please visit our press release http://www.tridentconcepts.net/News/pr03.htm and if you need any more information please do not hesitate to contact us. To reserve a slot, please fill out an application, slots are limited so, act now. Unfortunately due to range restrictions the August 3-5 course is only open to LEO/Mil, sorry, but they are not our rules. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks,
It is worth the effort!

Please visit the Vang Comp website to see more details about the Vang Comp shotgun. Many of you have emailed about the shotgun and it's performance. Rather than try to explain it, you can read about it on your own.
As for it's performance, it is hard to beat hands down. For all practical purposes it is the best tactical shotgun on the market today, period.

You can also, register for the class off their website and see our advertisement. Hope to see many of you there.

Again, we apologize for the restricted course, many have made requests to do it for the open civilian. It is our goal to bring this awesome weapon's capabilities to everybody who is interested and we will, but our first course happened to be at a facility that restricted participants to active LEO/Mil. Keep looking, we will be doing them for everyone very soon.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Chiz...

Thanks for bringing up the correction.

Erick...

How are you doing? I hope all is well. Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to our paths crossing again. I will be in the N.CA region towards the end of the year and will drop you a line. Until then, take care and stay safe.

Later,

Back