Colt ultra light

Colt is gettin ginto small private aviation?
Cool... Better than Colt than Glock. I would not trust a polymer framed light airplane!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I read an article in Rifleman magazine I- think it was Rifleman- about the Colt UltraLight.

In a nutshell- available but 4000 preordered, light, and accurate- but they always say the gun is accurate...

Keep looking you'll see some soon...

According to David E. Petzal in December 1999 Field & Stream in their "Best of the Best" Article (paraphrased a bit), In 1985 Ultra Light Arms introduced the lightest, and among the most accurate rifles ever made. Now Ultra Light is a part of Colt. Little has changed except price has gone from ~$2500 to $604, and the stock fiberglass instead of Kevlar. "...and you can have any stock color as long as it's black".

Sounds like a nice rifle.

Okay, I've read several magazine articles that say this is one of the neatest rifles to come down the pike in a long time, is one of the best of the best for the least amount of money...

BUT--

BUT!!!

It's a COLT!!!

Colt! Remember them?!? The guys who sell us out on their policy on pistols? The ones who VOLUNTARILY stopped production of AR-15s for awhile back durring the first assault rifle scare in the late '80s? The guys who take your money and donate it to pukes like Chuck Schumer?

I own two Colts. I will spend NO MORE MONEY that will go to COLT. They could offer a .25 MOA Rifle that weighed 5 lbs and cost $89.95, and I wouldn't give them a thin dime! Not when there are Remingtons, Winchesters, and Savages to be had, and they don't screw their customers and the American people with their stance on firearms.

To Hell with 'em. Let their stuff rust on the shelves.

------------------
Will you, too, be one who stands in the gap?

Matt

Long Path, you are on the right path. Now that Colt is owned by a Saudi national who wants to buy up and control the arms market... you get the picture.

Rick

------------------
"Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American." Tench Coxe 2/20/1788

Back