Colt really sucks!!!

thequickad

Colt plans to discontinue seven lines of consumer handguns. The company makes the famous .45-caliber automatic that was the U.S. military sidearm of choice for most of this century.
Sales to everyday consumers make up
about 30 percent of the company's business, The New York Times reported Monday.

Colt is spineless and sucks!!!

They definitely suck, have for awhile- but one of the dealer's I buy from, talked to HK today- and they denied that Colt bought them out. He told me a quote from HK "Colt wants to believe they bought us out, but that isn't the case, we are getting quite upset with them in doing so."

Sounds very strange, either way- I believe Colt bought HK.

I agree gentlemen,and I hope with what is in the news about Smith and Wesson they don't follow the same fate.

------------------
Help Stamp Out Gun Ignorance.

Okay, let's straighten this out. If you look on Colt's webpage they show the guns they are currently selling to civilians. They are still selling the 1911 models, old-style sixguns and AR15 rifles. So what did we really lose? We lost the Mustang/Pony, Pocket Nine, and revolvers. If you look at it realistically, we as consumers didn't really lose much. The only gun I'm sorry we lost is the Mustang.

Unfortunately we also lost ground in the gun control war. But why did this happen? It happened to us because of all these stupid lawsuits. Most companies would do drastic things when faced with the cost of litagation. Our real enemy is not Colt. Our real enemy are these lawsuits. And we have to support the NRA any way we can...

[This message has been edited by Gino (edited January 04, 2000).]

I am almost sorry I joined the NRA, they haven't done a damn thing for California. When was the last time you saw a TV ad from the NRA fighting back all the anti?

Back