Colt Pocket nine

jungleman

I shot my pocket nine today for the first time. It shot about 2 1/2 inches to the right. After adjusting the sights I was able to group about 2 inches at 25 feet with a two hand hold. I had no failures with winchester 115 gr silvertips. It took awhile to get used to the hard double action trigger but I am happy with it.

Man - lucky you. I have wanted one of those for about 4 years now.
That and the SIG P210 and HK P7 are the only 9MMs I want... outside of an HK MP5KPDW...

I've had one for a little over a year. Very comfortableto shoot and is accurate. Have you found a source for extra mags?

I, too, like my little Pocket Nine. I have seen some extra mags for sale on sites like gunsamerica and auction arms. I also saw a posting somewhere that someone like Brownells carry them. Don't know that for sure.

Re:pocket nine

Thanks for the info. I'll check those sources. I did find and buy one from John McDougal (they specialize in Colt Mustang and pocket nine upgrades),. They are far superior to that piece of cr*p that came with the colt, but his price is about $60 ea. A little steep. john

I really liked the look and feel of the one I handled at a gun show this weekend. Fit the hand very nicely. My only complaint was that the trigger kept biting my finger every time I dry fired it -- very obnoxious.

I've got a Kahr MK9 (hence the name :)) and love it.

Back