Colt LE6920...wholesaler dealer cost

BBush

I am wondering if anyone has the dealer cost of a Colt LE6920 at one of the current firearm wholesalers. The reason I ask before anyone gets offended is that I am looking to purchase one and the first local dealer that I checked with gave me a price of $1,029 plus tax. I am just seeing if I need to check around with other dealers for a better price or to just go ahead and let him order it for me. In other words, if the wholesale cost is $1,000, I would have no chance for a better price, but if the wholesale cost is $850, I might need to check around. Thanks for any help in this matter.

Bud's guns is selling them for $1020. You would have to add in tax and shipping and the transfer fee at your LGS. If my LGS had one for $1029 and I was sure that is what I wanted, I would buy it.

Remember the dealer would like to stay in business long enough to deliver the rifle, and beyond. The price quoted is about a hundred bucks under what most shops will ask, open that wallet and let the $100 bills do what they are supposed to do. :-)

by the way even if the rifle was slightly more expensive i find it has always benefitted me more in the long run to keep my business local.

the service is almost always better and much more personal. build a good rep-or with said dealer and keep bringing him business and he will treat you well.

that is of course unless he is a D&%^.

That price seems reasonable and in the correct price range. You might save a few pennies shopping around but I'd be okay buying it at that price. I was just at a gun show last weekend and wow did the prices vary table to table. Saw several of theses rifles at the $1000-1200 mark. However, saw several tables wanting $1700.

That’s about what I paid a few years ago before all the craziness started. As others have said if that’s what you want go get it.

The market seems to be saturated with assault rifles (;)), you can get them here for about $490 (S&W M&P-15) at Wal-Mart and they even sell the green-tipped heat seeking cop killer military army scary bullets too!!!! OH NO! :eek:

Yes local business is great for building a good rep with your lgs once they learn you are a good customer they will be more willing to work with you on prices knowing they want to keep you there spending your money..I just traded a sks with aftermarket stuff to my legs he gave me exactly the amount in trade I asked for it and a far better deal than I found anywhere privately looking all because I have bought several guns from him and use him for all my transfers he knows I spend a good deal with him and works with me because of it

Back