Colt King Cobra

Casey

Hello all.

Well, I was at the range this afternoon, practising with my MK II for the Bullseye league (one week left, I AM going to beat that young kid who shoots with open sights!!). Also took along the Kimber Gold Match to shoot, the centerfire league starts in April. Shot pretty well, and there I am talking to the guys afterwards when I notice a shiny revolver in the case.

Unfortunately, I get to handle it. Next thing I know, I am pulling out the drivers license and debit card. I am hopeless, the girlfriend doesn't want me to go back to the range, something about uncontrollable urges?

It's a 6" stainless King Cobra, sn 9###CK, with Colt factory rubber grips and adjustable sights. I don't really know much about these revolvers, except that years ago when I bought a Dan Wesson in .357, the only gun I liked as well was a friends King Cobra.

I paid almost $400; it looks to be in excellent condition with no scratches or flaws. Any comments on the price? I am happy with it, just wondering if was as good a deal as I think it was. Any suggestions of problem areas that I should look for? Did these revlovers have a problem that I don't know about?

Thanks.

Casey

You should surrender your Credit Card :D

It's a great relover (very accurate). Since they are no longer made, the price is really subjective. If you thought it was worth the money than who cares?

Back