Colt Diamondback

RonH

At the gun show today i put a 4" .22 Diamondback on layaway. I can get it this week after I get my permit. It's in excellent condition, and I'm paying $550. It will go nicely with my 4" .38 spcl. (I also have a 6" .22) so this is my third Diamondback. Just can't resist that beautiful styling and bluing. I really don't need another .22, so if someone want to talk me out of this, I am having some second thoughts. Sort of feel like I should be getting something for concealed carry as Michigan just passed a concealed carry law. Thanks for any response....Ron

Great! They really are nice; rue the day I traded my two matched set 4 and 2.5":(

Talk you out of it? You're on the wrong board for that! $550.00 sounds a little high to me, but then again I recently saw an Anaconda with an asking price of $980.00 too..... What do you want, a nice new revolver or a coffin lined with money when you go?
Diamondbacks are some of the best revolvers I've ever owned, I currently only have 2, one in .22 and one in .38, both 4 inchers. I found the .38 at a gunshow last year (2000) for only $299.00!

Back