Colt 1862 .36 cal Navy Pocket Stainless Steel

upenn62

Inactive
I bought this pistol years ago and no longer remember. Please tell me what you know about it. Left side barrel "A UBERTI & C GARDONE ITALY". Right side "SMLS INC-ANGLETON-TEXAS". Never been fired, like new condition, Italian proof marks right side, wood grips natural wood. Going on line led me to Finger Mcgee..his email confused me as it switched from my gmail to Hotmail. His address was refused by my gmail. I have no idea what this means. I am 78 and have to stop and think if I had breakfast.if you laugh remember this moment..your time will come! My sons have no interest in guns and I have several percussions that need good homes. Please tell me where to get a price quote and I will sell it. If not I will try again. I am in Allen, TX. My photos were refused as too large. If you send me your email I will forward photos. Tried cropping and they also refused.Many Thanks for all advice and suggestions.

All I can really tell you is it is a Uberti imported by Southwest Muzzle Loaders Supply in Angleton Tx. it will have a date code consisting of two letters in a box, probably on the right side of the frame. Fingers will likely be your best bet on a value or other information.

I've shared a couple emails with upenn62 and have seen the pictures. He also has a nickel plated 5 shot .32 S&W top break. I don't know S&Ws so couldn't be of any help to him.

The pocket Navy has an AM date code (1984).

Back