Colorado Tragedy Screams For National CCW Enactment

mckeea

Inactive
This whole Colorado tragedy really got me thinking. I went to the mall today at lunch and as I'm walking around I'm thinking about what an ideal place the mall would be to pull off the same type of massacre. You have hundreds of people (99.8% unarmed) who are in a confined space with a minimum of exit routes. It's basically the same as herding cattle into the slaughterhouse. In the mall I go to, I rarely see a LEO and the mall security guards aren't armed. The only hope anyone would have would be if there was someone (i.e. a good guy/gal) with a gun who was capable of using it in this situation. I carry my Glock 26 with me during the week because it's easy to conceal with a suit on and I would certainly use it in an attempt to bring down the bad guy if the situation arose.

This whole Colorado tradedy screams for the enactment of concealed carry legislation natiowide. People must have the right to defend themselves. While I hate to say it, I'm willing to bet that before the year is over this will happen again in some crowded area/school in America and many innocent people will be killed and injured because they are simply at the mercy of the bad guy.

Back