Coated a few cast ones.....

Beagle333

Got my Smoke's orange in this week! I like it! NOE 432-265 RG2

DSC05565_zps7ssvkjt1.jpg

And some of the NOE 35XCB.

DSC05567_zps2qlhfn2e.jpg

And about 10# of random bullets in the red/yellow mix that I was using before I got the actual orange in, but it was still in the sprayer.
DSC05573_zpsaqpvby7o.jpg

Last edited:
biggrin.gif
Ok ok you got some pretty orange bullets, now dust their tail ends with some hot powder and let's see how they look after smashing into a pile of water jugs, or better yet a fabled fat hog roaming around in someones backwoods....
eek.gif

I know, I know your just gonna put those in amongst the others in your showcase. Before long your gonna run out of colors though.... then what?

I'm mixing colors to make new ones! :p

I can't shoot em just yet. My new gun is still at the FFL's. I gotta catch him and the gun there at the same time and get the paperwork done. (He's not a full time gunsmith/dealer.):rolleyes:

I had close to 1K loaded up and ready to go before my P226 arrived, how are you doin on yours?
wink.gif

That looks like it will be a ton of fun, and will also put the smackdown on a deer or hog if you get the chance. I wouldn't bother with winding it up too tight though like ol Elmer did, the standard loads will do just fine.

Enjoy my friend and make some noise this weekend with it and post up the results.
biggrin.gif

Back