CNN Tonight

Tabsr

Special on CNN, the 360 with Anderson. The segment with an ex Minnesota female newscaster and all the terrible consequences of shall issue carry permits and resulting illegal use of guns. We will be in deep jeopardy keeping our permits and guns after the next election. The liberal press is already paving the road and propaganda.

Blah, the press squawks about kids getting fat from playing too much video games yet PS 3's, Xbox 360's, etc. fly off the shelves. I think the threat they present does exist, but no way does everyone instantly fall into lock step with the drivel those morons spew. I hope the journalist and the writers that presented any such garbage at very least get fired, and ideally never work again. That kind of thinking needs to be touch-it-and-game over, and we should file lawsuits for slander against them for mischaracterizing CCW holders. Mine permit is pending right now so I don't hold it yet, otherwise I'd sue her butt into the Stone Age myself right this very minute for daring to imply -I- cause crime.

Back