CNN Poll: Should gun manufacurers be liable?

Although everyone should be here voting, we should know as in the past that the results no matter how far in our favor WILL NOT BE RELEASED. ABC, NBC, and CNN have all done these polls before and this is like CNN's 3rd time doing it. Every time we blow them out of the water. NEVER have I heard any of the networks release the results. VOTE EVERYONE!

------------------
DOCSpanky
"Walk softly and carry a big stick, perferably one of the 12 guage variety!"

You have to wonder if this is how they monitor the effectiveness of their propaganda. Take a poll, turn up the hyperbole, take another poll (oh, that tactic didn't work, let's try this), etc. Reminds me of a fly bumping his head against the screen.

I've written to these worthies (knowing the answer in advance) as to when we'll see the results of these polls in the papers or on TV. I have not even got a generic reply. Surprise, surprise!

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

I voted. Of course they're not publishing the results- it's not the result they wanted!! Any poll result that does not support their agenda goes into File 13. We need to vote every time one of these polls are out. Maybe in 100 years or so they'll figure out that WE The People don't want more gun control. Not likely, I know, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

------------------
"Is fhe'arr teicheadh math na droch fhuireach"
-Sarabian Oomodo

If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

A firearm isn't a weapon until it is used as such.

Ipecac Poll: #1. As a news agency should CNN be held liable if they broadcast a falsehood they claim to be the truth, and it misleads people?

#2. Should all sane adults ignore the pap, sleaze, and completely filtered innuendo offered as "news" by CNN?

#3. Does CNN put more spin on the news than Agassi does on his serve?

If you answered yes to all of the above you should be engaged in boycotting CNN and its advertisers. If you answered no to any, then you're obviously a Democrat politician, which explains your tenuous hold on reality. If you answered no to all of them you're Eleanor Clift, and so intellectually and morally bankrupt that Satan could buy your soul for a dollar and get Hillary's with the change.

------------------
"...the probability of the people in power being individuals who would dislike the possession and exercise of power is on a level with the probability that an extremely tender-hearted person would get the job of whipping-master in a slave plantation."
Prof. Frank H. Knight

Well they are releasing the results in real time as we vote, even though they are stongly in our favor.

Most of these polls do.

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

sorry. double tap. frigging Internet Explorer.

[This message has been edited by deanf (edited September 17, 1999).]

Back