CNN did balanced report on pig hunting last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

justplainpossum

Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's feature on pig hunting? They interviewed a man who is hired by farmers whose farms are being destroyed by feral pigs. The reporter went along on the hunt, and learned why the AR-15 was an effective and necessary tool for that work. The man he interviewed was very articulate and calm, which was a nice change (Piers Morgan usually finds more outrageous people). I was surprised to see that kind of positive reporting. Well done interview, and good to see.

LOL for all of the complaining of not liking a given network or program because of what they air on it, if you don't watch the stuff that we do like (which they track on their site), then they aren't apt to do more with a similar orientation.

In other words, you are being your own self fulfilling enemy when it comes to internet viewership.

It is a good piece, largely, at least from a pro-gun, pro-AR15, non-emotional and levelheaded perspective. Granted, the deer tracks and the "stealthy" approach are a bit silly, LOL.

I have had CNN programed out so long that for some reason I thought this was just an airport tv channel.....and that Anderson Cooper worked for one of the Airlines.

It's an intresting story but:

1) Rifles are not legal to own because of hunting traditions.
2) High capacity mags are a personal choice when it comes to how I choose to operate my rifle.

I think it's all a game and this is the first quarter. The score has nothing to do with the final goal of winning the game in the end.

We do not own guns because we hunt........regulating guns from a hunting standpoint is much eaiser than from a 2'nd ammendment standpoint. In fact you can't hunt in town, you can't hunt with a rifle within a specified distance from any structure, and on and on and on we go.

It's not about hunting.

try to remember that.

It's interesting to see this type of reporting on CNN instead of an "outdoor" channel. Now the anti-AR group will be holding hands with the PETA crowd.

To all that is bashing CNN (instead of the video as this is what the thread is about), put a little more sugar in your lemonade and enjoy life.

Folks, You owe it to yourselves and the rest of the Pro 2A world to watch and share this... It is PRO GUN... PRO Black Rifle and PRO HIGH CAP MAG...

And it was on CNN to boot!!!

Brent

It's not about hunting.

try to remember that.

Wow, first time I ever heard that about 2nd Amendment rights on a firearms forum.....:rolleyes:

In this case it IS about hunting and a example to folks that believe guns in the hands of civilians is only legitimate for hunting purposes. These are the same folks that insist AR-type rifles and Hi-Cap mags are not needed for hunting. This video is a clear example that they are wrong.........again.

Thank You Keg for posting the link.

Very surprising to not only see these truths on the ever so biased CNN but the fact that Anderson Cooper has had anything to do with this really sends up the 'red' flags.

I can't help but think ,especially since Cooper was involved, that this clip will eventually be turned around to be used against us in some kind of way. Don't know how or when but with his past anti gun rhetoric, I won't be surprised.

the fact that Anderson Cooper has had anything to do with this really sends up the 'red' flags.

I don't think Cooper had anything to do with it. The Video was done by Victor Blackwell and may have been shown on Cooper's show, but I did not see it there, I saw it on "Early Start with John Berman & Zoraida Sambolin".

I don't think Cooper had anything to do with it. The Video was done by Victor Blackwell and may have been shown on Cooper's show, but I did not see it there, I saw it on "Early Start with John Berman & Zoraida Sambolin".

Yes, you're right buck460.

The clip was aired on ' Anderson Cooper 360 '.

Would liked to have heard Cooper's take on the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back