Clinton's "hard" campaigning on SS and Medicare

DC

Moderator Emeritus
NBC news tonite:

Clinton more interested in making an issue out of Social Security and Medicare than in actually doing something about them. Apparently some Dems have sent proposals to him and he is sitting on them. Dems are starting to believe that Clinton wants to keep SS and Medicare as viable issues for the Gore Pres. Campaign.

What a degenerate scumbag!

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

This seems to me to be politics for politics sake, not part of a social process, but a game (form over substance by any other name). DC, I share your opinion, whuta scumbag*.
M2
(*scumbagus maximosa - threeballedyellowbelliedclusterhumpingpickyernosetillyourheadcavesinscumbag)

Lieutenant Noballs has always been out for himself.
The dopey Democrats(and gutless Republicans) that have sold their souls to protect him will soon realize the real damage he has done to this nation. He is the most divisive president this country has ever had the misfortune to have. (And he is not finished with us yet).

[This message has been edited by Contender (edited February 17, 1999).]

You can attribute to Bill Clinton any negative character trait imaginable...except dumb. This guy is the quintessential politician, in the most perjorative sense. He has no loyalty to Gore, his family or his country. But he is a "survivor".

Clinton, at this point, must be looking toward his legacy and his future as a statesman. To that end, he owes the Democrats *BIG*. I don't think he will keep his back turned for long. Watch your six.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited February 18, 1999).]

He's also making a big issue out of Frog Research. It seems that frogs are mutateing and in a lot of cases disappearing. Bill want to allocate 9.1 Million dollars for reasearch, for next year alone. Kind of puts the 50 Million investigation in it's proper perspective. Don't take this message the wrong way. I am all for finding out what is going on with the frogs. What affects them will eventually affect us *higher life forms*. My contention all along was 40 or 50 Million to the government is mere pocket change

Back