Clinton team calls Hoosier's "white ni**ers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

exar

Did a search and didn't see this posted. This is a video/documentary-in-the-making showing the Clinton team saying some absolutly disgusting things about my fellow Hoosiers. This is what they think of us "kuntry folk".

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/05/02/video-clinton-operative-call-indianians-white-ns-in-1992/

BTW, I believe the footage is old, but these are the same people working for and supporting the current campaign. I doubt their opinions have changed much.

It should be the 3rd video down 3/4 of the way through the clip at around 4 min.

The creator of the clip says that the audio has been doctored, linked to the site you linked to. Is this an Obama black bag operation is an even more interesting question?

Doctored video (from "The War Room") that went viral on Youtube before people at ABC News realized they were promoting fake stuff.

News article got deleted, just *poof!* disappeared. No retractions, no nothing.

Check your sources next time. Especially if it's youtube. North American Union, CFR, Majestic-12 (or is it 13?), Elders of Zion, Novus Ordo Seclorum, Clinton staffers badmouthing Hoosiers, Wright saying "God Damn America!" (with the "...for treating its citizens as less than human" conveniently omitted.), GOP insiders planning a Ron Paul smear campaign.... Just because it's on YouTube doesn't mean it's true. Duh.

Shouldn't we be past this now? I mean, we've heard all of the names and epthets. You'll have to do a lot more than call me a racist name to even have me expend the sweat to walk across a room and smack you.

It's a race card, and it's not new. When they pulled the TV show "The Untouchables," the claim was that it belittled Italians. Heck the Italians I knew loved the show.

In fact, this thread is typed with asterisks, we all know what the epithet is, and we're all playing the game. This type of mindless consent to PC gives this thing power.

I wish I had access to a stadium. I'd invite all of my friends, and they could invite all of their friends. For five minutes we would all get to shout any epithet we could choose at the top of our lungs.

Once drained, we'd then all go to "The Old Country Buffet" and eat them into bankruptcy.

And I will start:

Attention Moderators: From this moment forth, any TFL member can call me any epithet he wishes, and I do not wish any penalties to befall that individual. His debating points are more of a threat to me than names I have heard ten thousand times.

Note from Antipitas: Despite the magnanimous offer from The Tourist above, the rules apply to everyone.

GOP insiders planning a Ron Paul smear campaign

They didn't need to plan it, the media did it for them from day 1. From the very beginning he was the "longshot candidate" or an "unlikely win". If you can't imagine a coordinated plan to make sure a third party doesn't gain support, you'd be accusing the 2 major parties of stupidity and sloth.

A lot of people think they want a Ron Paul to come along and change things. Do they know what they're changing? You ain't gonna change the world.

The media has about as much credibility as YouTube.

North American Union, CFR, Majestic-12

If you can't imagine there'd be a group of industrialists, media, and politicians that get together and talk, using those conclusions to shape policy, you're again accusing leaders of stupidity. They have to maintain power in the face of an unruly population, some of whom would probably tip the apple cart for everyone. The CFR has made no secret of their world government ambitions.

The SPP may not be a NAU, but then again there isn't much of a difference. So what? Why does it have to be lumped in with space aliens? People do what they do for pretty concrete reasons. Read Machiavelli sometime. After the initial disgust, you might even come around to understand this is the way things have to be.

As for some of the other stuff, well yah that's typical smear campaign stuff and bad sourcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back