CLINTON APPOINTEE BRUCE BABBIT AND HIS LIBERAL THUGS ARE TRYING TO CLOSE DO

News Alert
CLINTON APPOINTEE BRUCE BABBIT AND HIS APPOINTED LIBERAL THUGS ARE TRYING TO CLOSE DOWN THE EAST MOJAVE TO VAMINT HUNTING AND BIRD HUNTING. THE GOAL IS TO EVENTUALLY BAN ALL HUNTING!!

Clinton appointee and anti hunting liberal Bruce Babbit and his cronies have already succeded in closing off a majority of roads in our national forrests and now they have set their sights on the East Mojave. They are specifically trying to close 7.8 million acres to hunting and they will close down all guzzlers so the bird population will become very sparse. After hunters got the hard won right to hunt these areas after the passage of the desert protection act, the antis are again trying to arrive at their primary goal of banning hunting in this area. Make no mistake about it....it is fully apparent that this has been their primary goal right from the start. Another legacy of diane finesquat and convicted criminal alan cranston who caused the S&L disaster that caused taxpayers to loose billions of dollars. They didn't win when they got the desert protection act and now they want to do it through the back door! Call your congressman and voice your disaproval of closing the East Mojave to hunting.

References, citations, bill number?

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Of course...
Keeping people out of those areas will mean they dont get as many rogue ideas in there heads like FREEDOM and LIBERTY.

Been to a National Park, Forest, even state forrest lately?
You have to PAY to camp!

Ah, are not we already paying for these in taxes?

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Babitt was just here in the desert and wants to turn the Santa Rosa Mountains area into a National Mounument! Thats where we hunt! D-19!
I think Mary Bono likes the idea too, Im not sure about that one though? She doesnt like the fees placed on our public land with the "Adventure pass" crap! $35.00 a year to use public land that we already paid taxes for!
It's just another land grab!! The Feds have already taken a TON of land in my area from public access! They fence it off and you can only access it on foot or mtn bike.

Back