Clinton announces One Gun a Month...

Girlfriend just alerted me...

She saw Clinton pushing for One Gun a Month on CNN today, which is no big suprise.

He states that the Murder rate is the lowest in 31 years, and then turns around and says that we need more gun control because 25-X number of kids are dying from guns per day.

Typical hypocracy.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

You mean I have to buy one gun a month? Cool!

Seriously, Überkommandant Klinton is the God of Hypocrisy. A man surrounded 24/7 by people WITH GUNS, telling us we can't have them. Hmm, do we see a bit of disconnect here?

This is all ignoring the fact that One Gun laws are illegal, being restraint of commerce (I won't even get into the 2A) by the fedgov. Wouldn't it be nice to see Our Elected Leaders held to the same standards as us wee folk?

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Ah,

This was the snippet I saw this morning which i thought had the "ban all handguns" slip right before he said "limit purcahases to one a month"

at least i know now I'm not crazy :)

I don't need any more firearms. In fact, I've been significantly thinning the herd over the past months. My response to Clinton's push: I'll fight it tooth and nail.
Rich

Rich, If you would like, you may send me one gun per month. I promise you that I wouldn't mind!
Hank

[This message has been edited by HankL (edited December 01, 1999).]

Finally, the liberals are reading the 2nd Amendment like they do the 1st Amendment!!

Cool, did he really say they are going to give us one gun a month?

I want a M-16 as my first gun, next month I'll take one of those M9,s.

------------------
The new guy.

"I'm totin, this pistol because my dang SKS won't fit in my holster"

Count me in too Rick. I'll take a gun a month from ya.

It's absurd to think that rationing will in any way impact crime. Next they'll be rationing us on the amount of ammo we can buy.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

I want a government grant to be able to buy one gun per month. Don't be tightwad, I plan to develop some expensive tastes...

------------------
The Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule are enough for civilized behavior. The rest is window dressing. Shoot carefully, swifter...

You've got a point. Barrett, McMillian, Grizzly and all the other makers of 50 caliber rifles should enjoy a marked increase in sales. Gee, wouldn't that be a funny?

Back