Ciener .22 cal Conversion Kit for Glock 19

Swamp Yankee

Does anyone have, or have experience with the Ciener .22 LR conversion kit for the Glock 19? One of the shops I frequent has a used one for $140. Any thoughts or comments?
As always, thanks in advance for the response.

Not with a Glock. I have a "Platinum Cup" for my 1911 and it is a real tack driver! A write up in the American Rifleman stated it was accuratte enough for ,22 competition. Ten shot groups that were slightly under an inch at 25 yds., with the right ammo. It did take 100-200 rounds to break in and be totally reliable.

Swamp,

I have a Ciener 22 conversion for my Beretta 92FS and it works great. It is ammo specific to a couple different brands of 22 rimfire..mine likes Winchester super X high velocity. The kit on the beretta is a little bit spartan...no safety, non adjustable sights, slide doesn't lock back after the last round, and no decocking lever...but it serves its purpose well. Its purpose to me is to be able to practice on my Beretta for cheap and not have to worry about recoil while I concentrate on focusing in on that long Beretta trigger pull. I should also note that my 22 con kit is quite accurate as well so no need to adjust the sights.

Cheers,
Paul

Back