Chuckie Schumer Chat on ABCNews.com

DonL

I just came from ABC News's website and found that his whine-ness, Sen. Charles Schumer, is to be featured on a ABC News on-line chat session at 2:30 on Tues., through their site at http://abcnews.go.com/. Hopefully, enough of us will let the Senator know how we feel. He'll never change his mind, but he'll know how we feel.

------------------
Don LeHue

The surest sign of poor craftsmanship is wrinkles in the duct tape.

I'm not even gonna bother reading or submitting; after reading the lovely and talented Ms Brady's sermon, my tolerance for bulldoody is at a minimum.

I did, however, drop a nastygram to the content PR weenie asking when they're going to get John Lott or Gary Kleck in to explain the other side of gun "control." In the interest of fairness and equal time, of course.

------------------
Bullets and primers and hot brass a-flying;
Goblins in my house all screaming and crying;
Nineteen-elevens and scope-mounting rings;
These are a few of my favorite things...

Mr. Schumer has it all figured out! All net commerce is , by definition Illegal!

Here is my question to him and his answer.

Have any SPECIFIC instances of ILLEGAL gun trafficking over the internet been identified?

Sen. Charles Schumer at 3:07pm ET
Yes There ahve been instances where this has happened and its a pretty safe bet that it's happens a minium of hujndereds of time each week given the number of hits on the many web sites and the fact that for the web sites to be profitable they would have to be making a whole lot of illegal sales.

This moron should be slapping the cuffs on Amazon.com instead of mailigning gun dealers!

He sure seemed to run fast. Guess ABC had problems feeding him anti questions? Not the least bit like Brady's sermon on the net. :)

Back