Christmas and other holiday card

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
I would like to mail cards to at least half-dozen TFLers...but the question is, how'd I figure out where to send them. I suppose I could ask them by email (though that would eliminate any surprise) where to mail 'em. Any better ideas? Also, if I were, theoretically, to mail a card to "cornered rat", USPS might not deliver...is asking each individual separately my only option?

------------------
Oleg

http://dd-b.net/RKBA

Oleg..

Yep, ask separately. I'd advise against posting addresses here and likely delete the post. We have no idea what grief could come of it.... and I wouldn't doubt anti-gunners would love to torment folks here

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

DC, thanks for the concern, but personally, I'd *love* to slam a gun bigot on harassment charges... or at least give 'em the "you're not respecting my lifestyle!" whine. :D

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Oleg, you might have some success at www.whowhere.lycos.com

It's far from ideal, I have about a 40% success rate there. Go to the advanced phone & address. One hint is to use only last names or last name and only the first letter of the first name if you know it, e.g., J* Doe. It is essentially a national phone book with addresses.

How about sending e-mail Christmas cards??? I'm thinking about doing that for everybody I have met over the web.

Back