Chores, repairs, and more chores!...

Beagle333

... but I did manage to break away this afternoon to drop a few from a new mold that I picked up this week. :) I have been wanting one of these for a couple of years and finally found one. I think it's going to be an awesome addition to the collection. I may set up the Lyman so I can lube it all the way through the bottom crimp groove as I gas check it. I think it could use lotsa lube. :D

358627009_zpsfe659260.jpg

358627_zps370b692a.jpg

358627014_zpsfc0bf990.jpg

Can ya say HEAVY DUTY !!!

The problem I ran into was the bands jammed in the throats ,then when seated into the top groove I could`nt get enuff slow powder in to get em to speed.

But a 1/2 oz. pill does`nt really have to go fast to punch holes in stuff!

At least they`ll be bigger nuggets in ya boo ,er, ah bullet trap !!

That's what I have been told. I was hoping to get enough AA#7 under it to get to 1000 in the BH. :cool:
But my ultimate goal for it is to stuff it into a necked out ought-6 case and push it on up to 1900+ with 40-something grains of 4895. :)

But my ultimate goal for it is to stuff it into a necked out ought-6 case and push it on up to 1900+ with 40-something grains of 4895.

There ya go again with those Whelen pipe dreams....:D

Man those are even longer than I thought originally when you showed that mold to me. WOW. I bet they would ROCK from my Contender.

I need to fix my pot so I can pour up some of those HBWC's, and some from that new 41-640 I just got. Man I just like that design for a revolver.

Back