choking a rem 3200?

pepemarine

HEY GEORGE I WANT TO CHOKE MY REMINGTON MODEL 3200 BUT SINCE NO ONE HERE IN OLD MEXICO HAS THE TOOL TO MAKE SUCH MODIFICATIONS I WANT TO ORDER THEM FROM BROWNELL´S BUT WHICH TYPE? WHICH DO YOU RECOMEND? TRU-CHOKE,TRU-CHOKE THINWALL, ETC... BY THE WAY I ALSO HAVE TWO 1100 THAT WOULD BENEFIT. AND BY THE WAY WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE PORTED CHOKE TUBES? AND AS TO THE RECOIL SUPPRESSORS?

Pepemarine, you need to measure the inside and outside diameters of the barrels and that will determine which choke style you have to use. It may be that the standard Rem-choke or Win-choke etc. will work for both but you won't know until you measure them. For example the minimum outside diameters in 12 ga are Standard Rem and Win chokes- .844"; Tru-choke- .825"; Thinwall- .805". There are also maximum limits on the inside diameters. I'd recommend that you measure your barrels and then contact Brownells tech support staff to make sure you order the right one. You can e-mail them through their website at http://www.brownells.com. George

Back